Happy 250th Birthday
-
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
MY little NINJA:)
Tonight was our Young Women's Night of Excellence and they all did such a wonderful job. I am amazed at what awesome young women we have, they truly inspire me. Your probably wondering what this has to do with the title. ha ha I know I would be but for our Night of Excellence the Young Women were given a value along with its color and a special Women in history to tie into that value. Well my group had Individual Worth and Joan of Arc. They decided to dress up and since she was a war hero she had a sword. Well guess who ended up with the sword my little Jordan. He absolutely loves it and he really acts like a Ninja its hilarious. Just in case you didn't believe me here are some pictures of MY little NINJA Enjoy!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is so funny! I can't believe he's already standing and wanting to walk. Good for him! Well I don't know when we'll be down next but we'll see ya then!
He is such a handsome little guy!!! Looks like he has the funiest personality!!
Post a Comment