Today we took Jordan outside to play in the snow and he LOVED it. He is so funny I just love him. Nate was off today and so was I so we had to do lots of fun things. We had such a great day. Nate went hunting this morning with his dad and Jordan and I slept in. We got up and ate breakfast and then got ready for the day. Nate and his dad went and shoveled driveways for his dad and grandpa. Then we went out to lunch at Hermies, it was delicious. Then we went home and shoveled our driveway and Jordan and I handed out our neighborhood gifts. Then we got ready and headed over to Nate's mom and dads house to take our Christmas family pictures and go four wheeling. Grandma Joanne babysat while me and Nate and his dad took the four wheelers out for a night time ride. I LOVE four wheeling in the snow its my all time favorite thing to do in the winter. When we got back Joanne had cooked homemade chili yum! Then I got Jordan in the bath and we went downstairs and played the Wii. I had so much FUN I seriously didn't ever want the day to end. Thanks Laine and Joanne for the fun day it was really great.
Happy 250th Birthday
-
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...

1 comment:
Yay, you got a family picture!! Hey, I need your address. My email is steffanisue@yahoo.com
Post a Comment