I really never get to do fun things with Jordan just the two of us but this last Saturday Jordan and I had a fun day together. Nate went fishing with his dad, uncle, and cousin in St. George and it seemed like everyone else had other plans too. At first I was a little bummed to have to spend a Saturday alone but then I thought you know I have my little boy. I got ready and we headed to McDonald's to eat lunch. He really loved McDonald's. First of all he LOVES hamburgers and second he loves watching little kids. He was pretty content watching and not playing which I was secretly happy about because lets face it that play land is FILTHY! It was really relaxing and fun to hang out with just Jordan and get to know his cute little personality a little better.
Happy 250th Birthday
-
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...

No comments:
Post a Comment