Thursday, November 5, 2009

Last Ultrasound


Today we went to the last ultrasound we will have for the baby. It was so much fun to see her in there and this time she looked normal haha. I decided to share the picture so all of you can get a sneak peak of our little girl! Jordan even recognized her as a baby this time haha. Anyway she weighs 3.7 pounds as of right now and at 30 weeks thats pretty chubby I guess. Jordan weighed 4 pounds at 34 weeks and was 7 pounds 8 oz. when he was born so I hope she isn't too much bigger.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I haven't checked blogs in a long time so I was pleasantly surprised to see that you're having a girl. I cannot believe this ultrasound pictures...things have come a long way since I had mine with Garrett. Congratulations!!! I'll bet you're so excited! Oh, by the way, her room is darling!!!

Michael & Nikki said...

That picture is SO neat!! how exciting!