Saturday, January 2, 2010

Random Fun Pictures

Here are some things that have been going on:

Being sick and sleeping a LOT! So far we have both had the flu and gotten secondary infections I got a sinus infection and Jordan got an ear infection with soars in his mouth but we are both on antibiotics THANK GOODNESS!! Oh and Nate has yet to get anything whats up with that!



Sliding, Sliding, and More Sliding




Trying on Daddy's shoes!





Jordan thinking everything is soap like this ketchup he rubbed in his hair and taking LOTS of baths because he loves them and rubs ketchup in his hair!





Hanging out with My cousin Stacie and getting to see their new house being built.



Well that's all for now hopefully the next post I make will have little Ashlin in it.

1 comment:

Joslyn said...

wait a sec...I thought you had a different name picked out for her? But I like the name Ashlin; that was one of the names on my list to name Nikelle.