Happy 250th Birthday
-
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Have I really Reached my limit???
I have always wanted like four kids but lately I have seriously been considering being done. Don't get me wrong I still love my little ones but Jordan has pushed me to the limit. I hope this is a really really bad bad bad phase and it will soon pass but he fights me on EVERYTHING!!! He tortures his sister like today she was sitting in her little highchair on the floor and we were singing the abc song, he asked for a drink so I got up and then he just flipped the whole chair over luckily she was strapped in but for goodness sake. I feel like I am putting him in timeout 24-7. ahhh I'm sure I will change my mind but for now I'm tempted to get rid of all my baby stuff and calling it a day. WoW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment