Saturday, May 10, 2008

The 5 Tag (tagged by Ashley)

5 Years ago: (2003)I was living in Kansas going to school to someday become a nurse which obviously didn't happen. I was living with my parents and working at Applebees. I was dating and hanging out with friends mostly and doing lots of homework.

5 Months ago: (January) I was very pregnant with my first son and delivered on the 30th. My mom came all the way from Kansas for the delivery. This was a very special and exciting time in my life.

5 things on my to do list:

1.Change the sheets on my spare bed
2.Watch the Jazz play tommorrow
3.Finish this tag
4.Mop my floor
5.Have a good Mothers Day

5 snacks I enjoy:

1.Chex Mix the carmel kind
2.Chocolate Pudding
3.Soda pop
4.Popcorn
5.Potato Chips

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:

1.Pay off my car
2.Buy Nate a new truck
3.Get a bedroom set and entertainment center
4.Go all around the world
5.Pay off my house

5 of my bad habits:

1.Not being patient
2.Wearing my PJ's too much
3.Road rage at times
4.Being nitpicky about my house
5.Letting things bug me when they shouldn't

5 place I have lived:

1.Stillwater, Oklahoma
2.Cedar City, Utah
3.Salt Lake City, Utah
4.Hays, Kansas
5.Concord, Massachusettes

5 jobs I have had:

1.A server at Applebee's
2.A telemarketer
3.A receptionist at a Dr. office
4.A cashier at Wal-mart
5.A Lifegaurd and swim instructor at the city pool

5 Things people don't know about me:

1.I have saved a couple children from drowning
2.I prefer salty foods over sweets (yes even chocolate)
3.I've never been to a Jazz game
4.I hate the ocean
5.I'm deathy afraid of snakes and spiders

5 people to tag:

1.I only know one person who has a blog besides me and thats Ashley and she tagged me haha

No comments: