Saturday, May 3, 2008

Jordan's Toys






JORDAN LOVES HIS TOYS. HE DOESN'T REALLY HAVE A FAVORITE TOY, THEY ALL REALLY SERVE A DIFFERENT NEED THAT HE HAS.

BOUNCER: He enjoys this when he wants to stand and look around.

SEAHORSE: This is the only thing that gets him to sleep at night.

VIBRATOR CHAIR: This toy is my lifesaver during the day. It keeps him occupied when I need to eat, or clean, or get ready for the day. He likes to sit in it and watch what I'm doing.

SWING: This is the only thing that he will take naps in besides his carseat when we aren't at home.

MOBILE: He loves his mobile and this is what keeps him not crying when I'm in the shower. He could stare at it forever.

HANDS: This is the toy that he loves the most latley. I think he might be teething I know its early. He chews on his hands all day and I think looses half of his saliva on his outfit or bib.

PLAYMAT: He loves his playmat when he wants something to grab that won't fall on the ground or hit him in the face

No comments: