Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dancing Fool!

Wow it's kinda been a long time. I have just been really lazy about blogging lately. Well anyway Jordan has been obsessed with this video my cousin and aunt gave him for his birthday. It's called baby signing time and their website is babysigningtime.com if anyone wants to check it out. On the website they have little clips of each dvd so you can get a glimps of the actual video. Well since Jordan's obsession he has taken up dancing. He dances everyday and I'm talking he really gets into it. I have a couple videos of him getting his groove on but my camera has been acting up and the two best ones somehow didn't get saved. I wish you guys could see it in person I just die laughing he is just such a ham. Enjoy:)

2 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

That's too funny! Alli started out dancing like that too (bending her knees like that) and now she twists in circles..it's pretty funny. Happy Valentines tomorrow!

Brittany said...

That is so cute! I love these blogs it is so fun to share those cute moments! Hope you had a good Valentines. We will get together soon!