Today Nate and I went to Big Lots for the first time since it opened. I was really excited to have somewhere else to shop besides Wal-Mart. We got a phone for the inside of our garage and were headed to the checkout and I said hey we didn't look over in this section. Nate was kinda annoyed but he came along anyway and I stumbled upon this great buy. I have been searching for big boy bedding for Jordan's room forever. I know he doesn't need it yet but as hard as it was to find his crib bedding I decided to start early. I swear there is just no cute boy stuff out there. I put it on our spare bed to see what it looked like and I still have a lot of stuff still to get like pillows and a dust ruffle. I am so excited to set it up for real in like a year ha ha.
Happy 250th Birthday
-
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...

2 comments:
Wow, You are way ahead=) I like it!
I love that Nate got annoyed with your shopping...Nick is like that! The bedding is cute! You could possibly be using it sooner than you think...I put my girls in big girl beds at 18 months and they loved it!
Post a Comment