
I don't know if any of you have heard of baby signing time but my cousin Stacie introduced it to me and Jordan LOVES it. He seriously is not a t.v. watcher and sometimes I need a break so I put in baby signing time and he just lays on the couch and watches it. He is learning so many things now and can sign a ton. I love interacting with him and having him pop out random words I never knew he even could say. If you don't have one you need to invest in these movies. There are only 4 but well worth the money. You can't buy them at Wal-mart but if you go to amazon.com or babysigningtime.com. You can even watch previews and see how fun they are. Anyway just thought I would share my new found love.

1 comment:
We started those with Kaylee when she was about 10 months old and she LOVES them! She's the same way--not a TV watcher and totally untinterested in kid cartoons. But, she loves the songs on these shows and she knows all of the signs too. Even now that she talks regularly, she will still sometimes sign as she talks. TOTALLY worth the investment!
Post a Comment