I know people have been blogging a lot about coupons but I have to share. I recently was taught by my friend Mary how to use the coupons and I LOVE it! I have only really done it twice now but let me tell you I can see the savings especially tonight. I spent a grand total of 54.00 and some change and saved are you ready 160.00 and some change. Can you believe that. This is a picture of everything I got. I am so motivated now and I hope this really keeps on working:)
Happy 250th Birthday
-
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...

5 comments:
Wow, that's so cool! I want you to teach me sometime!
that's awesome! I've been trying to look into it. I'm not sure where to start since i live in washington state. any ideas?
Wow, Sarah!! Right on! Okay, you need to teach me now! It looks kinda complicated when my friends tell me about it, but we'll have to go on a shopping trip together! How are you by the way? I know I've been the worst friend ever, but this summer has completely passed us by! We saw you walking to church a few weeks back and I saw your cute lil belly and I wanted to stop but I was late to work! Anyway, sounds like I might be done with my year earlier than I thought so I'll be home more. I really miss hanging out with you and we need to do something!
Good JOB Sara Im glad you got the hang of it!!
Holy Moly.. Your the winner!! Thats amazing!! If your up to teaching.. I'd love to learn!!!
Post a Comment