Tagged By Caitlin
1. When I go to bed I have to have at least one leg under the covers even if I am super hot. If I am really hot I at least have to have my feet under the covers but I really don't sleep well if I'm not covered all the way.
2. When I am just hanging out around the house I have to wear socks. I don't know why maybe its all the apartment dwelling I have done but I hate the feel of carpet on my bare feet. I like those really fuzzy socks too.
3. When I know I have company coming over I go through a ridiculous ritual of cleaning my house. I seriously turn into a maniac crazy girl (just ask Nate) if even one thing is out of place it bugs me to no end. I'm not always that way just when I know someone is coming over.
4. I have the worst phobia of spider that its kinda rediculous. I can't even stand to smoosh them with my shoe I just would rather use spray and then I leave it for Nate to clean up. Sometimes when I absolutely have to smoosh one in a klenex I scream until I drop it in the toilet. ahh how this annoys Nate.
5. I have to sleep with this blanket which it's not even really a blanket more like a piece of fabric that was meant to be part of a blanket. I don't know why I just have had it ever since I can remember and I don't sleep that good without it. I also have to have a glass of water by my bed whether I drink it or not. Wow I too have so many Quirks!haha I guess I'm weird too Caitlin.
I tag Tasha, Ashley, Julie and Steffanie
Happy 250th Birthday
-
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...

2 comments:
Haha! Me too about the foot out of the covers AND the piece of fabric "blankie" that you sleep with! How funny! I didn't even think about that! I don't even really sleep under the covers, usually. Most of the time I just sleep on top with a blanket over me! That's fun! Hey, so we'll have to get together and do that cookathon thing you were telling me about! Its exactly what I need!
That's funny, I totally turn into a cleaning maniac when I know I have company coming over too!
Post a Comment