Happy 250th Birthday
-
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...
Sunday, October 12, 2008
October Snow
This morning I woke up and got ready for church like I always do and when I went to the window to see what the weather was like much to my surprise was snow, snow and more snow. I love snow and I love the change in the season so I was pretty excited. I pulled out our coats and was super excited to have Jordan wear his brand new winter one since we walk to church. He seriously looked like a marshmallow but he must have been nice and warm cause on our way home he fell asleep in his stroller. He is so dang cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment