My mom bought Jordan a little Car for Christmas but we decided to give it to him now because he won't get to enjoy it until next year. I normally wouldn't do that but he is still to young to even notice. He absolutely loves it. He had a perma grin on his face and was honking the horn and steering with the wheel. I took some pictures but they don't do the excitement justice.
Happy 250th Birthday
-
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...

2 comments:
Yay! We have that little car toy too and the kids love it so much that they fight over it! Even older kids want to ride in it its so fun! We'll have to take the boys for a walk in them before it gets too cold!!
I love those because you can also push them and not have to bend over! Where did you get it? Wal-Mart?
Post a Comment