I haven't blogged lately because NOTHING has happened. I swear I am going to commit myself if the wind and cold weather doesn't go away soon. I hate the wind and I am so ready for shorts and sandals. I'm all about the four seasons but this winter has been especially hard for me because of Jordan. He is so active and being cooped up in the house all day makes us both go crazy. With the weather the way it is and Jordan being so active we run into a lot of messes and here are a few I took pictures of just TODAY.. yes I know that's just a small portion of what my little tornado does through out the day. I don't know how I am going to juggle him and another one and NO we are not expecting.
Happy 250th Birthday
-
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...

No comments:
Post a Comment