Well today we were just hanging out and relaxing in the office/spare bedroom. Jordan gets into EVERYTHING and while we were sitting there we took my cell phone, the house phone, and a pen away from him and put it on the bed. I recently put his picnic table he got for his birthday in there because I swear we are never going to build our deck due to the weather. He loves his picnic table by the way! Anyway the next thing I know he has climbed up the picnic table and in the process of climbing up the bed. Ahhh I'm not quite ready for all these new found skills. He recently learned how to open the closets and the pantry now he is CLIMBING, I don't know what I'm going to do. Well I think it might be getting close for a little brother. Who knows it might make things easier ha ha.
Happy 250th Birthday
-
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...

No comments:
Post a Comment